AREA SALES MANAGER GERMANY (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for expanding our sales territory and will support and develop our individual and attractive service and sales approach.
- Using your existing network or desk research, identify suitable service partners in strategically important regions (with a focus on central/northern Germany and metropolitan cities such as Berlin) and acquire them into our network through on-site visits.
- Oversee the closing of contracts and take orders. Together with our sales and customer support team, you will provide intensive support to our partners to ensure an outstanding BZEN experience. Ensure partner satisfaction and achieve sales goals through regular site visits and bike demonstrations.
- Contribute significantly to the BZEN success story with your dynamic, open, and customer-oriented personality as well as your hands-on approach.
That’s what you bring with you …
- solid experience in sales, good knowledge, and passion for bikes
- independent working style and setting priorities, including planning field visits and handling client inquiries
- pro-active approach and willingness to implement sales measures on-site at partners and trade fairs with about 50% share of fieldwork
- Driving license class B and ideally residence in the north (Berlin, Hanover, Bremen, Hamburg)
- Fluent German as well as secure English is a must.
We offer …
- Family spirit and the opportunity to become part of an ambitious and strongly growing company.
- Open collaboration in an international and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and absolute e-bike enthusiasts.
- A high degree of personal responsibility, independent working style, and flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration model with a fixed share per working day and success bonus per service partner acquired
- Training and professional marketing support from our dedicated team
- Attractive offers for the purchase of BZEN products
- The opportunity to take our fascinating brand and you and your work to the next level together.
Are you interested in the BZEN world and would you like to become part of our team?
Then please send your application documents with CV, salary expectations with daily rate, and the earliest possible starting date via e-mail to Janosch Nellen, firstname.lastname@example.org